When visiting the Isle of Man Classic TT Races many fall in love with the Island’s natural beauty and community feel. With vast open spaces, short commuting times and skilled workers in demand, the Isle of Man is a fantastic place to live and work. It’s easy to reclaim your work-life balance and escape the humdrum of everyday life, so don’t just visit the Isle of Man, live it.
Key facts you need to know about the Isle of Man:
- Population of 85,000
- Hundreds of job roles and opportunities for career progression
- 200 flights a week, with six airlines to 12 UK and Ireland destinations
- Scenic roads. Some with no speed limits…
- First whole jurisdiction to be named a UNESCO Biosphere
- International melting pot of cultures. More than 50% of residents are not Manx born
- 32 beaches to explore
- 95 miles of beautiful coastline
- 86% of residents say they have an excellent quality of life
- Average commute time 25 minutes
As part of the Department for Enterprise, Locate Isle of Man has the key role of highlighting the benefits of living and working in the Isle of Man to people in the UK and further afield. Visit www.Locate.im to find out everything you need to know about living, working and moving to the Isle of Man.