By making payment for your Red Sky Tent(s) confirms you have read, understood, and agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the terms below during your stay will risk your damage deposit.
Your booking needs to be approved by Red Sky before payment. Please make sure you transport to the Island sorted and have a ferry or plane Ticket. All bookings will be held for 7 days.
Please ensure your 25% deposit and the balance is settled within the terms of issue on the invoice. There is an additional £100 damage deposit which will be returned within 7 days of your vacating the tent. (For foreign visitors, this can be returned on-site after inspection)
1. The tents are generally only available for the specific package you booked. It will not normally be possible to extend the package on site as all dates are fully booked.
2. All tenants must vacate by 11am on the leaving date. Unless otherwise available, occupancy is from 2pm. (secure storage of luggage is available)
3. Maximum occupancy of a tent is as determined in your booking form, and verified by the number of beds in your tent and your payment.
o Those found with excess occupancy will lose their deposit and the unaccredited occupants will be asked to leave the camping area.
o Red Sky Site Management reserve the right to remove anyone from the Bell Tent area if they do not have;
o A. Permission from the occupier
o B. Create problems for other camp users
o C. attempt to stay in a tent thereby over occupying that tent.
o D. Create excessive noise in the campsite after 12pm
4. Accommodation should be left as it was found. Please do not:
o Leave the interior of the tent covered in rubbish. Please respect our company and our staff’s efforts create and present quality, clean, furnished accommodation for guests
o Remove any furnishings
5. You are not permitted to:
o Smoke in the Tent;
o Cook inside the tent using fire or gas;
o Use any unprotected naked flames in the tent;
o Light a fire anywhere within the confines of the camping area.
6. Respect your neighbors and fellow campers.
o Act with courtesy to neighbors;
o Look out for each other;
o Pick up your litter / put rubbish in bins provided;
o Keep noise to a respectful level at night.
7. All guests must vacate the tents by 11am on the final day. (Provision to store luggage is available)
o Failure to do this will be charged as an extra day hire from your deposit.