Isle of Man TT Governor's Bridge Fan Park
Governor's Bridge is one of the most iconic locations on the TT Course. Ever since its first inclusion on the Mountain Course in
1911, the tight righthand/lefthand/righthand combination has been a make or break corner with the extreme slow speed needed catching
out many unwary riders after the flat out descent from Keppel Gate. Now you can stay right next to this famous landmark with the
luxurious glamping facilities of the Governor's Bridge Fan Park.
Fan Park Location
Governor’s Bridge Fan Park couldn’t be better placed to stay at the Isle of Man TT.
See all of the races with the convenience of actually staying right by the Course at Governor's Bridge in Douglas.
- Isle of Man Transport bus stop 5 minutes away
- 15 minute walk from the TT Grandstand
- 30 minute walk from Douglas Town Centre
- Handy for famous vantage points on the TT Course
Roomy tents with comfy beds including duvets, pillows & linen will be erected in the perfect spot awaiting your arrival.
All you need to do is simply check in at the reception desk, and you'll be shown to your tent!
- Roomy 5-meter classic canvas bell tent
- Single/double real beds with mattresses
- Duvet, Pillows and linen
- Bedside Table
- Battery powered light
- Plentiful Toilets and Showers
- Snack bar serving teas, coffees and breakfasts
- On-site Bar
- 24/7 access to clubhouse with on-site wardens
- Free WiFi & Power points for charging
- Reception area with a concierge team
- On-site Marquee area with seating
- Car park for cars & bikes
Governor’s Bridge Fan Park is the perfect base for your visit to the Isle of Man TT and
you can book your place today right here!
Book Now >
If you require more information contact our TT travel team by calling
+44 (0) 1624 640 044 or email [email protected]