When do the Isle of Man TT Races take place?
The TT takes place over a 2-week period with the first week dominated by qualifying sessions followed by a week of racing.
The race schedule for 2023 breaks with tradition by scheduling the first two race days on the Saturday and Sunday of the middle weekend.
Two more consecutive racedays are on the Tuesday and Wednesday with a one day break before the final days of action on Friday and Saturday.
Qualifying Week is becoming increasingly popular for first timers and regular visitors alike. With qualifying sessions taking place in the
evenings or afternoon, you have more daytime free to explore the natural beauty that the Island has to offer using over 600 miles of roads.
On non-racedays there is plenty to see and do whether you have your own transport or not with 'explore' tickets covering buses, steam trains
& electric trams costing less than £60 for 7 days unlimited travel.
- Monday 29 May 2023 - Qualifying
- Tuesday 30 May 2023 - Qualifying
- Wednesday 31 May 2023 - Qualifying
Qualifying / Race
- Thursday 01 June 2023 - Qualifying
- Friday 02 June 2023 - Qualifying
- Saturday 03 June 2023 - Race Day 1
- Sunday 04 June 2023 - Race Day 2
- Tuesday 06 June 2023 - Race Day 3
- Wednesday 07 June 2023 - Race Day 4
- Friday 09 June 2023 - Race Day 5
- Saturday 10 June 2023 - Race Day 6